Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Would like to install my new sound bar: Model SB3621n-E8.

Customer Question
Would like to install...

Would like to install my new sound bar:

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model SB3621n-E8

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Would like to install bar on wall, need Blacket Screw and Wall Mounting Screw Size M4x8 you did not include?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

New bar and trying to install on the wall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

May be registration not done yet

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 3 days by:
11/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.