Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I m having bad results in trying to connect a Sony DVDplayer…

Customer Question
I m having bad...

I m having bad results in trying to connect a Sony DVDplayer to an Element TV how is it done.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

24 inch Element has back plugins but one is blue or green, another is red. THe white plug in doesn't stay secure . I feel the poroble is trying do get right connections in right secton.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Past two days trig to and caling all socalled experts aout whatto do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Is Songyy DVD uniqure and is apael of acapable o flying u[ with no

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/18/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please tell me the actual model number of both the tv and the sony?