Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have a 2014 tundra --the jbl radio recently stopped

Customer Question
i have a 2014 tundra...
i have a 2014 tundra --the jbl radio recently stopped working with navigation and bluetooth--the radio still works both am/fm and xm--when i hit setup, it won't even acknowledge the bluetooth--i can't add or delete--ehen i hit navigation, it says loading map, but it will just try to load, but it never appears
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: JBL factory on 2014 toyota tundra
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: disconnected battery on truck, turned truck back on--nothing happens--i looked for some kind of software update, that doesn't come up either--
JA: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've looked in youtube, i guess there have been problems with those radios, but nothing specifically like mine that i found
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 4 days by:
11/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 19 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
It started working again-- I didn't do anythingIt just started working-- but it did ask me to update right awayThx anyway

Thank you

Louie, Technician