Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My bose Multi CD Changer and Wave Music System were

Customer Question
My bose Multi CD...

My bose Multi CD Changer and Wave Music System were diagnosed and sent for repair in August 2017 and I waited 2 months to get them back. Still not working properly. The cds will not work in the machine and won't eject. the radio will not work on am stations. Same problem as before. You must have a file on me. Hazel Gladney, 27 Gladneys Lane, Portugal Cove - St Philips, NL.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Can you look up my file?

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

What???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I'm not very happy with Bose.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
11/18/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Hello Hazel, did you send it in to bose factory service in new jersey?