Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The sound bar wont come on. Worked fine last night. Its a…

Customer Question
The sound bar wont...

The sound bar wont come on. Worked fine last night.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its a sharp aquos LC series

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing I turned the tv on and there was no sound from the vizio sound bar.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/17/2017
Technician: info tech, Technician replied 8 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble here,please begin by rebooting any satellite or cable box you may be using AND the TV by unplugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please

Anthony