Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a AC60, sometimes it sorts out while playing only for…

I have a AC60...

I have a AC60 , sometimes it sorts out while playing only for a second. I wonder what causes that

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Bugera AC60 acoustic amp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only this eveming at this one resord

11/17/2017
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the problem only happens at loud volumes then it may be the overprotection circuit cutting in.

If it happens even at low volumes then there could be a poor solder joint, an intermittent wiring connection, or a poor ground connection.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
we were playing quite loud , probably the over protection circuit . Thanks