Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My multi-cd changer has suddenly stopped working. Single…

Customer Question
My multi-cd changer has...

My multi-cd changer has suddenly stopped working. Single system works fine. I unplugged it hoping that would fix it but no luck. There is nothing wrong with the CDs themselves.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

I will look for the serial number. We have had it for several years.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Serial number on the changer is 044418C10120282AC

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/15/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...multi-cd changer..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.