Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

Im trying to blue tooth pair my Bose Wave w my LG Tv w

Customer Question
Amazon firestick JA: What's the make...
Im trying to blue tooth pair my Bose Wave w my LG Tv w Amazon firestick
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: LG 4k
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I go to settings in Firestick -Bluetooth and try to have it pair w new device
JA: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/14/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 30 days ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of the bose system? Which model tv?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I don’t see a model # on the Bose I have a seriel #
070213953270393AE
Louie, Technician