Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My radio/cd player won't turn on. It has a cd changer

Customer Question
My radio/cd player won't...

My radio/cd player won't turn on. It has a cd changer attached that does power up. Is there a fuse that needs to be changed or reset?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

No problem in the past. sn#033975c00996672ac.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No previous problem. Just didn't turn on...light up. No radio or clock.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/14/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...radio/cd player..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

I've unplugged the radio from the auxillary changer and plugged power directly into the radio. No response.

Appreciate your patience; Internet was down.

...and the model number please?