Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose CD player / radio with Bose speakers but I…

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose CD player / radio with Bose speakers but I can't turn down the volume. Is this something I can fix or do you have a local person in New South Wales, Australia who can sort it out?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

It's a Lifestyle Model 5 purchased in 2003

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've been away overseas for a few months and the moment I tried to play some music or the radio the sound is at maximum.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all at present thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/12/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please try disconnecting the Bose power cord from the wall for 60 full minutes, and then plug it back in and see if the system responds as normal. Let me know what happens please.