Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Denon AVR-E300 Receiver and it only supports up to…

Customer Question
I have a Denon...

I have a Denon AVR-E300 Receiver and it only supports up to an Iphone 5. How do I update my receiver or do I have to buy a new one?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

It is a AVR-E300 Receiver

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It only supports and Iphone 5. When I try to connect my Iphone7 it will not connect

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 4 days by:
11/14/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!