Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It is shut off - no icons, silent. It's atleast four years…

Customer Question
It is shut off...

It is shut off - no icons, silent

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

It's atleast four years old, perhaps 5 - I'm typing in another room

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried every button on the remote control

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Aging history prof husband may have inadvertently done something

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/10/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the device with the problem?

Thank you

Louie, Technician