Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Its not a stereo it only a small room bose radio,the problem…

Customer Question
Its not a stereo...

Its not a stereo it only a small room bose radio,the problem is ,the sound is grabling noise

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Its a wave radio AWR10HU339798 model AWR1-1W

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Replug the cord and put it back and it still the same

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/10/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Radio. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are you getting this issue no matter which radio station you play or if you play music from another device?

Please let me know

Thank you