Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kenwood dnx 9945 but i cannot get the new i iPhone…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a kenwood dnx 9945 but i cannot get the new i iPhone x to pair with ir

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Dnx 9945 ver y new

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Keeps saying cannot pair & maje Sure that bluthooth si in range & turned no. Is it becsuse the iPhone is ver y new??

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
11/14/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!