Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose radio with a Bose Link receptacle on the back.

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose radio with a Bose Link receptacle on the back. Do I need to puchase a connector if I buy a Bose link remote speaker?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Bose wave radio IV

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not have a problem, I am just inquiring

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/8/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

No, it will connect through Bluetooth so you do not need to buy a connector.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!