Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It makes a squicky sound when it rotates to change to

Customer Question
It makes a squicky...

It makes a squicky sound when it rotates to change to another cd and cassette door won’t close, it doesn’t catch the piece that holds it shut

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

It’s a Sony 60 CD player 20 yrs. old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

One cd was out of place and it started making that noise and the cassette door looks like it just needs adjusting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/7/2017
Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 9 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your Stereo issue. Please let me know the model number of your system, so I can research it properly. Once I have all the information I'm more then happy to talk to you over the phone as well.
Hello do you need anymore assistance in regards ***** ***** ?
Hello since have not heard from you I assume you are taken care of and will opt out. Have a nice day