Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My remote is broken and I'm trying to down load a remote to…

Customer Question
My remote is broken...

My remote is broken and I'm trying to down load a remote to play my system. Can I get it on my phone to operate my stereo

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It's brand new

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tryed the name of the stereo n the number of the stereo Sa-PT-875 and I can't find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really,I'm just trying to find a remote to operate my stereo

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
10/17/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you tell me which model phone you have?

Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.