Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have a Boston soundbar and wireless subwoofer. I get sound

Customer Question
I have a Boston...
I have a Boston soundbar and wireless subwoofer. I get sound out of the sound bar but not the subwoofer. They are both set to the same frequency. It is a TVee 20 model.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Boston acoustics Tvee model 20. It is about 6 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This has been going on for about 4 months. I have tried setting different frequencies with the sound bar and the subwoofer. I have powered the subwoofer on and off. Still no sound out of the subwoofer
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
10/17/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 1 month ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Was your TVee 20 set up and working ok previously?

Is the subwoofer turned on at the rear?

What is the color of the status light on the rear of the subwoofer?

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer