Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have a 4000 sq foot store and it has rooms all the way

through it. Phones I...
I have a 4000 sq foot store and it has rooms all the way through it. Phones I have are no good. Static. What do you suggest getting that will work well. I prefer to buy on amazon. Thx
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/16/2017
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Hello Candy,

can you tell me a bit more about your needs? Are you using just a single line? Do you need a multiline system? Are there offices that needed corded desk phones?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Now I have one line with 2 other phones to plug in throughout the building. Need the same set up. 3-4 phones.

Thanks for confirming,

That is not necessarily too much space to cover, but being a store it would be commercial construction which means metal studs and thicker drywall, and that can dampen the signal.

What I'd recommend is a panasonic cordless system, which are the best of what you can get for a consumer grade cordless phone,

you can get systems with desk stations if needed for the main unit, and you can get range extenders that will boost your signal strength and help you better reach the other areas.
Here is a system I'd suggest: http://amzn.to/2xJsVgu

that would come with 3 cordless handsets, but you can have up to 6: http://amzn.to/2ysdUna

and here is the range extender to get: http://amzn.to/2ypCTFL

If you think you may need a 2 line system, there are options available for that too: http://amzn.to/2xKsmIv

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Engineer
Nathan, Engineer