Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lifestyle 38 (or 48?) DVD system hard wired to Bose surround…

Customer Question
Lifestyle 38 (or 48?)...

Lifestyle 38 (or 48?) DVD system hard wired to Bose surround speakers.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

All worked perfectly for approx 10 years.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Today one frequency (105.9) = ABCFM sounds like its off-station.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

103.5 is ok. 105.9 in the car is ok

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
10/7/2017
Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

No thank you Rusty.
I eventually found a (very rare) technician who would service Bose gear.

That's great that you got it fixed. In the future, if you have trouble with one station but not the other, it's due to static or interference. You can unplug the radio to drain the static, or move it slightly to adjust the antenna position. If electronics are too close to the radio, that can also cause interference.