Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No rear, sub, or center speakers playing audio? maybe

Customer Question
No rear, sub, or...

No rear, sub, or center speakers playing audio? maybe becasuse PCM setting is on cant switch to dolby using optical 2

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Htr520

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

All wires are good and connected properly tried reading the manual but has me flipping back and forth and deosnt explain how to switch to dolby from pcm

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all no thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/6/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

So you are using an optical connection from your tv?

Louie, Technician