Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Advise on choice of Bose over the ear headphones in the $100…

Customer Question
Please advise on choice...

Please advise on choice of Bose over the ear headphones in the $100 range.I am quiet deaf and use hearing aids and don't need or want super headphones.. I wish to plug headphones into my Companion 2 Series III speakers used with my computer.I enjoy YouTube music but must not annoy neighbors. Douglas Godfrey age 99

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

I don't' have a stereo Just listening to music on YouTube on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No problem except neighbors complain when i turned volume too high on my Bose speakers so I need head phones agree?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
10/4/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Hello Douglas,

here is a model I would recommend: http://amzn.to/2y1vzlJ

As an alternate recommendation, if you are not set on the bose brand, I'd suggest these: http://amzn.to/2xhYMEU which actually cost less and are better quality.

Either would be suitable for your needs.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?