Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am manoj my pioneer vsx-1326 not on advanced mcccc led…

Customer Question
I am manoj my pioneer...
I am manoj my pioneer vsx-1326 not on advanced mcccc led blinking only please answer what problem
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
10/4/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This is a protection circuit kicking in to protect the receiver from damage.
This could be caused by a short in one of the speakers or components, thermal fault, or an internal defect in the amp itself.
You can try a few fixes yourself. To begin, with the receiver powered off, disconnect all speakers and components. Try to turn it back on in Tuner (am/fm) mode and see if it will stay on. If it does, power off and reconnect 1 speaker, then power on to test again. Continue this process until you isolate the speaker or component causing the problem, or until everything operates normally.
Let me know the results, or lack thereof, and I’ll advise further if needed.

Hi Nathan
Thank you for your response .it is alrady on protection mode .which key press go to the normal mode.
Manoj

This was not a question, I know it is in protection mode, that is what I was explaining to you and what the possible causes were.

There is no button to press to change that, this is a diagnostic process, I need you to complete the specific steps I mentioned and let me know the results, please. I need to know if it does the same thing even with no speakers connected.

ok thank you I will do it
I will let you know

Thank you

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?