Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to hook up a Samsung sound bar. It is a 4K smart…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to hook up a Samsung sound bar. It is a 4K smart TV but I don't see the audio plug

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

Not sure... is it on the back ?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works... not sure I have a problem ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought the sound bar today from Best Buy...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Sales guy said I should have an odd shaped plug with a red light in it on the TV

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Technician: Shahid_Sony, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Shahid_Sony
Shahid_Sony, Customer Service

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV and the soundbar in question?