Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a denon receiver i want to connect sires radio do i…

Customer Question
I have a denon...

I have a denon receiver i want to connect sires radio do i need a sires unit?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Its about 1-1/2 years old i will get serial number and make

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not tried anything with sirius radio on it was going to buy a radio to connect but wanted to make sure i needed one before i f=do iot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry before i do it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
10/2/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model number of the denon, please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?