Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

First I wish to register my new BOSE. I have a Wave Music…

Customer Question
First I wish to...

First I wish to register my new BOSE.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

I have a Wave Music System IV purchased September 27, 2017. the Serial Number is *****

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am soon to have a technician set it up although I could do this myself. I wish to place it next to my bedside because I am elderly. I have selected 6 FM stations to program as presets and I need to know whether or not I need to order an antenna to boost the transmission.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you talk to me over the phone to direct me through the process. My land phone number in CT is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
10/2/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 10 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can register your new BOSE at:

https://global.bose.com/en_us/product_registration.html

You only need an antenna booster if you are in an area of low reception.