Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose 3-2-1 system. The DVD is dead. Can I tie some…

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose 3-2-1 system. The DVD is dead. Can I tie some other system output to the acustimass module so I could use the Bose speakers?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Good question. I find almost nothing on the units.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two to 5 years aa

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

2-5 years ago the DVD quit working. The hand controller will not even light up. New batteries.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
10/2/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the exact model of the Bose unit?

Please let me know