Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a single bose blu ray speaker that has quit functioning…

Customer Question
Have a single bose...

Have a single bose blu ray speaker that has quit functioning properly

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Solo tv speakermodel 418775

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Turning it off and on and unplugging it to attempt to REBOOT it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

An orange light comes on behind the meshing on the front and then it won't function correctly

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
10/2/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean one of the speakers inside of the soundbar?

Please let me know

Oh that was good....expert huh ??
$5 down the drain....

ok, so I asked

And you reply

"Oh that was good....expert huh ??
$5 down the drain...."

What is the meaning of your reply as it is not in relation to my question and came across a bit hostile which is confusing.