Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Getting "not connected to network" when attempting to

Customer Question
Getting "not connected to...

Getting "not connected to network" when attempting to connect to Pandora through RX-A720... Except that Net Radio works: as did the recent firmware update!!! :D

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Yamaha RX-A720... It's about 6 years old... Hardwired to net

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was playing Net Radio, and thought: why don't I connect this to my Pandora account? So, it's not allowing me to connect at all Also: I just did a firmware update after reading that "not available" message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

So: I have a net connection, and the receiver works fine: except getting starting on connecting the Pandora account... Oh one more thing The receiver does welcome me to establish my Rhapsody and Sirius XM accounts (of which I have neither), but that is in contrast to what I really want: That is to establish a connection to Pandora: Thank you!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Firmware updated to v. 1.98
Answered in 3 days by:
10/3/2017
Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Are you still searching for a solution?
Wait: I am not searching for a solution: I already paid $31 for a solution, but I have not received any solution from you. Please do not recommend that I use the phone. I will await your response: Thank you.