Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just connected Bose Companion 5 Speaker (2 "sats" + 1 sub)

Customer Question
Just connected Bose Companion...

Just connected Bose Companion 5 Speaker (2 "sats" + 1 sub) to my system via USB = connections seem correct & secure, but, NO sound !!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

It is NOT a stero, but rather a tower PC - ASUS MoBo, running Windows 7 Pro.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The internet went "down" for a moment - I noticed the WWW activity light go out for a moment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Just no sound - that's my only issue - thanks !!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
10/2/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To clarify, you connected the system to the USB port on your computer correct?

Please let me know

Thank you