Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My LG home theater is going into S-protect mode after a

Customer Question
My LG home theater...

My LG home theater is going into S-protect mode after a minute of being powered on

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

High electric current

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
10/2/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the unit (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please