Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can not change the language on my color ii. I am using

Customer Question
Can not change the...

Can not change the language on my color ii.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

I am using window 10 on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have held the + key to change it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Also ... is there a Bose app for Windows 10?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/30/2017
Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. There are several ways to change the default language on your speaker. On the speaker, press and hold the Aux(line input) and Volume down buttons until you hear the voice prompt for the first language. Use the Volume + and Volume - to scroll through the languages and press and hold the Multifunction button to select it.

You can also use the Bose Connect app to change the language. The Bose Connect App is only available for phones. You can install it on either an Android phone or an Apple phone. After you download and install the install the up the app you shoudl see your speaker in the list of available devices. You may have to swipe left or right if you have more than one Bose product. Click on the settings icons below the product image, then choose "Voice Prompt Language".

It is also possible to reset your Bose speaker back to factory defaults to begin the setup process again.

Please give the first two methods a a try and let me know the results. If this resolves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. If this doesn't resolve your problem, please let me know so I can walk you through a factory reset. If you have any other questions or if you need more help, just let me know. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Thank you!

For your convenience, I have provided a link to the full user manual for your speaker.

http://bose.life/2kbeyQH

It is in pdf format and can be saved to your computer for future reference. I do not advise printing it as it is over 500 pages. Please let me know if I can be of further service to you.

GeekGal
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech