Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sennheiser 120 11. I have a newish product! but my receiver…

Customer Question
Sennheiser 120 11. I...

Sennheiser 120 11. I have a newish product! but my receiver green light goes off intermittingly, meaning there is ni signal.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

All my connections are good

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two weeks old, green light goes on and off unexpectedlly

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/30/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 10 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are the batteries fully charged?

Does it work better if you turn the volume up louder?

Is there anything nearby that could be causing wireless interference? e.g. a wifi router

Can you try using the headphones in a different room?

If the problem persists then try the following reset:

Disconnect the transmitter (base station) from both the audio source and the power source and at the same time remove the batteries from the headset. Leave the system disconnected from power and the batteries out of the headset for 15 minutes. This gives the internal electronics unit a chance to reset back to factory settings.

After the reset period reconnect the system to power and put the batteries back in the headset. The aim when connecting the audio cables is to get a GREEN light on the transmitter because it indicates that an audio source has been located by the transmitter. Once you have the GREEN light on the transmitter then it is simply a matter of using the TUNE dial on the headphones to tune the headphones into the transmitter.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------