Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No output to subwoofers. Tx-nr3009 five yrs. Had receiver…

Customer Question
No output to subwoofers ...

No output to subwoofers

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Tx-nr3009 five yrs

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Had receiver repaired at an onkyo authorized repair shop. hooking it back up know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Also front wides do not work and out put goes to back sorrounds

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/29/2017
Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 7 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your Audio question. Have you tried already a factory reset ?
To reset the AV receiver to its factory defaults, turn it on and, while holding down VCR/DVR, press ON/STANDBY. “Clear” will appear on the display and the AV receiver will enter standby mode. Note that resetting the AV receiver will delete your radio presets and custom settings. After that check in the speaker setting that your subwoofer and front wide speakers are turned on.
You also can perform the Audyssey with the microphone to setup your speakers and sub. Your system will then automatically detect all your speakers. Let me know if that worked.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your Audio issue. I want nothing more than you to be 100% satisfied with my assistance. If you need additional information please use the reply box to let me know. If you are all set and happy with my assistance, please remember to use the starts above to rate my assistance so we can close this question out.
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017