Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a bose radio and the remote does not work. can it be…

Customer Question
We have a bose...

We have a bose radio and the remote does not work. can it be replaced?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Model awr1b2.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

New batteries.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

The clock is still working.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/28/2017
Technician: info tech, Technician replied 10 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Remote-Control-036155-AWR1B2/dp/B00CMW1R6A

Click above

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony