Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a Wave Music System IV a year ago without a base. I…

Customer Question
I bought a Wave...

I bought a Wave Music System IV a year ago without a base. I would like to buy the base now. Can I order one?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

I bout it in December of 2016. The Model is Wave Music System IV.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I need to buy the base for my Bose so I can use the wifi feature.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/28/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you give me the full model number from the back of the radio, please.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?