Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I connected before was charged 5.00 was is the total charge…

Customer Question
I connected before was...

I connected before was charged 5.00 was is the total charge for a tech to help me now

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now was working ok

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The input on the Yamaha so sorround sound says hmd1 direct tv genie not working I did that earlier than said it was charging $40.00

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Any response
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Call the tech call me(###) ###-####
9/28/2017
Technician: wtolkson,
 replied 10 months ago
wtolkson

Hi I'm Wayne

I will try to help you

not under standing your question ??

My Yamaha sorround sound input to work Hmd1 now says hmd1 direct tv genie and sound
No sound
Technician: wtolkson,
 replied 10 months ago

HI

You are in wrong Category , I will ask to have it transferred

Ok any reply to resolve the issue
Technician: wtolkson,
 replied 10 months ago

HI

Don't respond to me, locks question back to me

Ok is he there.
Was this transferred to another tech
Hi
It does not open what you're talking about