Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have model # AVR-S510BT. I am trying to pair it w/my cell…

Customer Question
I have model #...

I have model # AVR-S510BT. I am trying to pair it w/my cell phone (via Bluetooth button on the Denon) in order to listen to Pandora. My phone says there is no connection to AVR-S10BT, and the receiver says, "638297 - push enter". I'm confused. Can you help??

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

1 year

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My son came yesterday and w/ your help, got me out of a huge jam which occurred when I tried to watch my Roku and subsequently lost all volume. We thought all problems had been solved. I'm pretty sure everything had to be reset. I'd ask him for more advice, but he left for Barbados this am, and is out of touch

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

The volume and connections are all working fine for the TV, Roku, CD player and radio

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/28/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone?

Thank you