Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I tried to reset my password and have not received an email…

Customer Question
I tried to reset...

I tried to reset my password ***** have not received an email yet.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Onkyo TX-DS55

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Are you a real person?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Theater Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't reset my password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/28/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What is the service you are trying to reset the password *****?

Please let me know