Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a year old Boze WAVE music system IIi, Serial #

Customer Question
I have a year...

I have a year old Boze WAVE music system IIi, Serial # 055436950400472AE. Can I use SeriumsXM radio with it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Where do I find that information on my radio?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's not a current problem. I was thinking of getting SeriousXM radio in home on my Boze radio , because I enjoy it so much in my car.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant's think of anything.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/27/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the "...Boze WAVE music system...SeriumsXM radio..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.