Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had to by pass my V20 because the cable signal was not…

Customer Question
I had to by...

I had to by pass my V20 because the cable signal was not passing through. What are your suggestions to repair? Product Code is 041794 purchased 1/1/2009

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Do you read your chat?

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing happened; I went to turn on the system and the cable signal was not passing through the V20

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me please

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/27/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 10 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is showing on the display of your Bose Lifestyle V20?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.