Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a pair of. I have a pair of. I have a pair of

Customer Question
I have a pair...

I have a pair of

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have a pair of

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have a pair of Technics SB-A27 floorstanding speakers in need of replacement midrange speakers.My question is will SB-A26; SB-A28; SB-A32; or SB-34 be the same size to interchange speakers

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/26/2017
Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 8 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your speaker question. Yes, you are correct the speakers SB-A26,27,28,34 sharing the same 4" mid-range driver. I found a SB-A34 mid-range driver on eBay for $31 including shipping
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your speaker question. I want nothing more than you to be 100% satisfied with my assistance. If you need additional information please use the reply box to let me know. If you are all set and happy with my assistance, please remember to use the starts above to rate my assistance so we can close this question out.
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017