Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I install my sound bar? Samsung 1 year old,wireless.

Customer Question
How do I install...

How do I install my sound bar?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung 1 year old,wireless

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since it was repluged in yesterday and it worked. Then after turning tv off it would not come on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Model # HW K550

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/24/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV. Additionally, please describe how the soundbar is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Initially, let's try check and review the basics. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):

• • remove soundbar's connection to TV;
  • • check/replace connection cable;
  • • plug soundbar directly into a different outlet;
  • • try another source device to feed audio to the the soundbar input's;
  • • check/replace the connecting cable;
  • • try an alternate connection method.

All others would be internal to the soundbar.