Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose Sound Link Mini that seems to be on and

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose Sound Link Mini that seems to be on and charged,but yet I can't get it to work with my IPad. Perhaps there is something simple that I am not doing? Any help would be appreciated..Bob W

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

It is a Bose, Sound Link Mini and approx. 3 years old....

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I made sure that the speaker was properly set in the charger...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/24/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How exactly is it you're trying to connect the iPad to the Bose (ex; BlueTooth, 1/8" cable, USB, etc.)?