Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Denon AVR X1100WE3 receiver. what wifi networks is…

Customer Question
I have a Denon...

I have a Denon AVR X1100WE3 receiver. what wifi networks is it compatable with? I had a router that it could connect to and I got a new router and it won't connect. Could it be that the new router's networks: IEEE 802.11a,b,g,and n aren't compatable? The old router also had 802.3 and 3u.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

It is a Denon avr-x1100w and I bought it about 3 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I talked to Denon tech support and they tried to get it to connect to the new router, but no luck. It will still connect to the old router, but not the one.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/24/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Did you already reset the Denon to factory defaults so that it forgets your old router, and then try setting it up as if it were new?

Also, what is the brand and model of the new router?

How far away from the Denon is it?

How many other devices are connected to your network (ex: smart phone, blu ray player, etc.)?

Simply send a reply back if you need assistance.