Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The clock, and thus the alarm feature do not function, About…

Customer Question
The clock, and thus...

The clock, and thus the alarm feature do not function,

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

About 15 years.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have unpluged it for 48 hours.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/23/2017
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The maker and model of your device will matter to any specific advice that might be offered. So please tell me the maker (Panasonic, Dell, RCA, etc.), and the model, of the device, and I will advise you further.

Louie, Technician