Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cd stuck won't eject. Sorry, have to find the info will get…

Customer Question
Cd stuck won't eject ...

Cd stuck won't eject

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Sorry, have to find the info will get back to you

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last played yesterday evening. tried to eject cd just now. said it was stopping, then ejecting, but didn't come out. now says disk error. haven't tried anything except turn off and on again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

System bought 3-4 years ago from bose outlet here in las vegas

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/22/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Is this a Bose single disc or a Bose multi-disc changer you're referring to here today?

Do you need assistance with the question you posted?