Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Wave Music System III. CDs will not eject from the…

Customer Question
I have a Wave...

I have a Wave Music System III. CDs will not eject from the changer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

I have no idea of model number. It is a 3 CD changer and its about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The mechine makes a grinding noise and I press the eject button on the remote

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/22/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me what you have tried already to do to resolve this?

Thank you