Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I connect my Acer Chromebook 15 to the Pioneer

Customer Question
How can I connect...

How can I connect my Acer Chromebook 15 to the Pioneer VSX-522 Amplifier to play music from a back up drive.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Two years old. VSX-522-K

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just got the PC made the connection from the Aux port to the USB port no sound.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I also made connection from USB on the PC to the USB on the AMP.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/22/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 10 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can use an audio cable with a 3.5mm plug that you connect to the headphone jack to play music from the Chromebook through the Pioneer system:

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-3-5mm-Stereo-Audio-Cable/dp/B00NO73MUQ/

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------