Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I try to use my no 1 disc drive, the cd seems

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to use my no***** the cd seems corrupted

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Maybe three years old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried using a disk cleaner

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what model this is

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/22/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the make/model of the player?

Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.